social media help

• 29 July 2022
  • 2 replies

How can I share on social media if some of the people involved are friends of mine of social media. They are unaware of the situation at hand, and could hurt the situation and child involved. I want my go fund me to be seen everywhere, though some of the people hurting this child, are friends on my social media. I don't want to unfriend them as they will think it's suspicious. I have friends who are friends with them on social media as well. I can't unfriendly everyone just to share this. It's a very vulnerable situation and I just need help getting the word out, but I just can't do it through my own Social Media. HELP!!!! 

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@Andi Case do you have social media outside of Facebook with friends you can share? You also have the option of selecting who you share with when you post something on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/help/120939471321735 

We also have a few posts that might help spark some ideas on how to spread the word outside of social media:

* How to get noticed without social media

* How do I get donations if I don’t know anyone?

How can I share on social media if some of the people involved are friends of mine of social media. They are unaware of the situation at hand, and could hurt the situation and child involved. I want my go fund me to be seen everywhere, though some of the people hurting this child, are friends on my social media. I don't want to unfriend them as they will think it's suspicious. I have friends who are friends with them on social media as well. I can't unfriendly everyone just to share this. It's a very vulnerable situation and I just need help getting the word out, but I just can't do it through my own Social Media. HELP!!!! 

You can limit your audience in the settings so who you don't want to see it won't. You could also try posting with aliases to keep the identities on the down low. Maybe include a reply option so people who see it can message you and then you can fill them in.

Join the discussion