Yes i started a gofund me account yesterday and im trying to figure on what im doing wrong i shared post hardly anything happening

• 26 April 2022
  • 4 replies

Hey how you doing my name is Taurus Phillips my Daughter mom died really she been murdered but waiting on investigation to clear I started a GOFUNDME Yesterday and hardly anything happening i was wondering what im doing wrong and in future reference how do I collect funds in my account in future reference my Daughter has 4 other siblings my plans is to Split the Donation between all 5Children i have my daughter now full custody 

4 replies

Hardly Getting Donations and this my 1St time trying this 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Nubiru77 I’m so sorry to hear about this news. One of the things I may do in your shoes is to add more to your story. This helps your supporters to connect with your story emotionally, which will motivate them to give. For ideas on what to include in your story, I recommend checking out this post here - https://www.gofundme.com/c/blog/campaign-story

Next, I would start spreading the word of your campaign to your community by sharing your link to social media, email, and text. Before sharing across platforms, I recommend checking out this post on how to share effectively. 

Hey how you doing my name is Taurus Phillips my Daughter mom died really she been murdered but waiting on investigation to clear I started a GOFUNDME Yesterday and hardly anything happening i was wondering what im doing wrong and in future reference how do I collect funds in my account in future reference my Daughter has 4 other siblings my plans is to Split the Donation between all 5Children i have my daughter now full custody 

How are you doing today ❤️🙏🏽❤️🙏🏽❤️ Continued prayers ❤️🙏🏾❤️❤️

Join the discussion