How can I get my fundraiser on the 'Free To Be You: Gender Confirmation Surgery Fundraising' page?

• 18 November 2021
  • 3 replies

Hi, I’ve been trying to get my top surgery go fund me on the ‘Free To Be You: Gender Confirmation Surgery Fundraising’ page. I click the ‘here’ button in the sentence “If you’d like to add your fundraiser to this page please contact us here.” And it just takes me to the help center. I tried talking to someone on the 11th through support and they said that they submitted the request (Ticket #9188159). I haven’t heard anything since.

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Hi there Finn, welcome to the GoFundMe Community. Thanks for being here.

I dug into this, and it looks like our internal tool for adding to that page might be experiencing a bug, I’m so sorry! The team is digging into this ASAP and I hope to have a resolution soon. They’re going to make sure to follow up with me, and I’ll make sure your fundraiser gets added once we hunt down the bug.

If you have any other questions, please let us know. Otherwise, feel free to stick around the Community to give advice and moral support to others!

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Hey @Finnigan Bagby wanted to update you and let you know this should now be fixed. I’m able to see your fundraiser on that page, please let me know if you have any other issues! Appreciate you bringing this to our attention. 

Hello @Cris, I seem to be having the same problem as Finnigan - being directed to the help center instead of the intended page. Would it possible to get some assistance in getting my fundraiser on the page also, or if there is any additional information I need to provide I can do so. 

Thank you dearly for any and all assistance!

Join the discussion