New to this and need a little help

• 21 November 2021
  • 2 replies

I’m pretty new to this type of social media. Yes I have had Facebook and recently started Instagram and Twitter because of this. My wife has breast cancer and is getting ready to start at least a year’s long treatment and I’m a disabled Veteran. Both of our social circles online are pretty small so I have shared to each of the main platforms on my pages and tagged her in them, so my question is how do I get it out there for more people to see? or for them to share for even more to see?

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Hi @Shawn Fredericks, have you seen our post on how to get noticed without social media yet? You can also spread the word via emails, texts, and phone calls. And, to see some more traction on your fundraiser, try contacting 1-2 friends or family members who can help advocate for your cause. Here’s some tips on how to ask people to share your fundraiser as well: 

Hi @Shawn Fredericks, have you seen our post on how to get noticed without social media yet? You can also spread the word via emails, texts, and phone calls. And, to see some more traction on your fundraiser, try contacting 1-2 friends or family members who can help advocate for your cause. Here’s some tips on how to ask people to share your fundraiser as well: 

Thank you Olivia I haven't watched that yet but I will after I get back home after my VA physical therapy appointment..

Join the discussion