A beautiful person in need of your support

• 5 June 2022
  • 1 reply

Hello all, I started a fundraiser for my sweet friend, she has always been there for everyone in there time of need and never expected anything in return. Now, she has fallen on hard times and needs help, so  I started her a GoFundMe account. The problem is none of her friends or family are donating, I've posted everywhere for her and all that seems to respond are the exception of a few people she worked with are promoters, wanting me to pay to get her fund raiser out there. What can I do to get the donations coming in? She is currently homeless living in her vehicle that has actually broke down on her months ago and nobody can figure out whats wrong with. Please if you have any advice on what I can do to raise her this money, she so well deserves, let me know as soon as you can. Thanks all and God bless

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @Davidthomas38 We have a couple of resources worth checking out that may help your sharing game. 

If any other community members have any tips, please don’t hesitate to chime in here as well. 

Join the discussion