Any Creative Ways To Create Promotions For Fundings

• 10 November 2021
  • 3 replies

I’m New To The Gofunding World, but I must say this is certainly a place to show gratitude towards...The amount of arms that this platform enables to reach out to hands in need is amazingly impressive..Imagine needing $60 to get your license, and with all chances shot you find a platform like this that will help you get to your financial situation right so you can do what you needed to do..Quite Amazing right...I’m an inspiring Digital Marketer and I want to learn ways to promote this program because after all imagine being able to help millions more people by helping Gofundme there self in order to boost recognition by Advertising and bringing more awareness to the great things they are doing..Like I said I’m new to the Gofundme world but I want to show my appreciation to this app by helping promoting it even more than I’m promoting my Gofundme account...Anyone would like to collaborate on this idea or help and give me some great useful tips to bring recognition to GoFundme in order to help more people get help...Yes...Let’s Do it

3 replies

Userlevel 1

Find an inspiring story on the gofundme app with amazing results and that in itself will spread the word. Everybody loves a heart happy ending. It’s so amazing how our community will pull together in times of need. 

Find an inspiring story on the gofundme app with amazing results and that in itself will spread the word. Everybody loves a heart happy ending. It’s so amazing how our community will pull together in times of need. 

I think that’s a great idea, Do you think I should get a couple stories like that in order to show the consistency of the help that’s provided by Gofundme?..sounds like you know marketing skills, I’m a great open ear if you are open to showing me more

Userlevel 1

It should be easy finding a couple of inspiring stories. I have witnessed first hand how our community comes together in times of need. It really is amazing. The stories that I have read about using gofundme, has had much more community help and success that had been anticipated. 

Join the discussion