Help!

• 1 August 2022
  • 3 replies

Hello, 

Im someone who does not have a lot of social media. I only have Snapchat & Nextdoor. I’ve shared my link with both with not much help. Is there another way I can get noticed? I seen somewhere it said post fliers but, I’m not brave enough to do that. I’m thinking about giving up & just deleting my account. I’ve already had some people say rude things. But we really need the help. I’m so lost. Any advice helps! 

3 replies

Badge

Hi Angelique, I’m trying now to figure out new ways also. When I posted on Nextdoor they deleted it. Good Luck too us both 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @Angelique Latimore and @Schaun Kendrick I recommend trying Instagram Reels! Instagram is currently competing with TikTok so they’re incentivized to get people on the platform using that product. They’re pushing out content a lot further than other forms of media right now, so it’s worth a try if you can figure out a catchy way to tell your story. You could even try following some of the Instagram marketing influencers for tips on how to make an effective video. 

Badge

Ok! Thank you

Join the discussion