hi im new to this platform kinda wanted some tips lol ❤️, much love and support 💯❤️

• 13 December 2021
  • 6 replies

hi im new to this platform kinda wanted some tips lol ❤️, nuch love and support 💯❤️

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hey @Diamonick Dorsey, welcome! Is there something you’re looking for tips on? Anything you’re struggling with specifically? 

I really need help figuring out how to make my GoFundMe a success I need to know what platform I should use to get more support because I am new to GoFundMe and I really have no clue what I am doing

Badge

I really need help figuring out how to make my GoFundMe a success I need to know what platform I should use to get more support because I am new to GoFundMe and I really have no clue what I am doing

I'm with you on this my love God bless you 

Hi this is my first time making one to help me get the surgery for my dog. I honestly was to embarrassed to even post it on my Facebook cause I didn’t want all the rude comments of me not being able to care for him.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@Chandi1973 @Onique Adams With crowdfunding, most of the donations will usually come from people you know. So, it’s important to share your cause with everyone you know on social media, or through phone calls, texts, emails, etc. If you have a smaller network, the best way to spread the word to people you don't know, is to ask the people you do know to share.

Here’s a few articles to help you brainstorm where to spread the word:

* How to get noticed without social media

* How do you ask people to share your GoFundMe?

* Other ways to share 

*https://www.gofundme.com/c/fundraising-tips/sharing

Badge +1

Need help paying bills. Com low income relief. Com salvation army and catholic charities and united way can help too  Commoncause.org gets you all senator representatives congress and governor they have all the information on help in your state 

Join the discussion