How can I share to GoFundMe and get people from the app to donate?

• 30 November 2021
  • 3 replies

Hi I shared my funds several times and nobody is helping. How can I share it to GoFundMe and have others on the  app help donate

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @Jqueen73. I recommend approaching people in a different way if the current methods aren’t showing results. For example, you can call one of your friends to catch up, but then let them know that you do need to talk to them about something that you need help with. You can share your issue, and why you’re looking for help at this time, and ask them if they might be open to helping you. If they say yes, you can bring up what you’re thinking to help you solve your issue - the fundraiser - and you could ask them if they would help seed your fundraiser with it’s first donation, which will help you raise more money from other people. If they can’t, let them know it’s okay and ask them to see if they can let someone else know about your campaign. 

There’s not a way to share it to GoFundMe, and the app is for organizers, rather than donors. Since we’ve seen that most donations come from people who know the fundraiser organizer, it’s best to start with your network. 

Hey @Jqueen73. I recommend approaching people in a different way if the current methods aren’t showing results. For example, you can call one of your friends to catch up, but then let them know that you do need to talk to them about something that you need help with. You can share your issue, and why you’re looking for help at this time, and ask them if they might be open to helping you. If they say yes, you can bring up what you’re thinking to help you solve your issue - the fundraiser - and you could ask them if they would help seed your fundraiser with it’s first donation, which will help you raise more money from other people. If they can’t, let them know it’s okay and ask them to see if they can let someone else know about your campaign. 

There’s not a way to share it to GoFundMe, and the app is for organizers, rather than donors. Since we’ve seen that most donations come from people who know the fundraiser organizer, it’s best to start with your network. 

Userlevel 1

Im homeless sleeping at busstops  and i get no help. .freeziing and hungry 

Join the discussion