How do I raise money fast for an emergency?

• 21 February 2022
  • 3 replies

My little dog Snoopy has a mass on his face between his upper mandible and eye. I used some of the money I raised on a veterinarian but to be able to get him the surgery he needs, I need to be able to raise much more funds. I don't have any social media outlets. Does anyone have any advice on how I might be able to get the word out so I can save my wife's dog?? Thank you for any advice.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@Alex Lively unfortunately it can take some time to reach your goal when fundraising. You’ve already raised so much though, which is amazing! 

Have you seen these posts on how to spread the word without social media?

* How to get noticed without social media

* How do you ask people to share your GoFundMe?

* Other ways to share

I can also see you’re doing a great job posting updates and keeping donors informed - just be sure to ask your supporters to share your page with their own community of friends and family as well. The further your fundraiser is spread, the higher the chances are of more support coming in. 

Im also new to this but i noticed when ask your friends and family to share to other people they know. That actually got me more attention and i finally got some donations. it wasn’t much but it was a start. I was actually shocked that I actually anything! I was so great full. I couldn’t believe who the people were that donated. A coworker from my spouse and a long lost friend in a different state. I just was thankful  and extremely grateful that I still had a friend out there that was there for me when i most needed. That is priceless to me and now I have hope and there stilll good people out there . I didn’t how much they donated I just cried and thanked her . Sometimes you need to know that someone does care out there and at this moment that meant more than you ever know. I will hold my head up high and pray that the other people that care out there will help me cause quite often I help as much as i can hoping im helping someone help me🥲🙏🙏🙏 No matter what my mom will know that i tried.

https://youtube.com/shorts/oQaz27NpX_I?feature=share

This is a video that I have on you tube

Join the discussion