Solved

I don't know where to start

• 9 November 2021
  • 3 replies

I need help. I have shared my post and it doesn't seem to be going well. I don't know where to start.

icon

Best answer by Olivia 10 November 2021, 20:26

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hey @Jessica Lara where have you shared your fundraiser link so far? Let us know what methods you’ve tried already and we can go from there! 

I have done snapchat Instagram Facebook....

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@Jessica Lara Outside of social media, it can be helpful to ask your network of friends and family to donate via emails, texts, or phone calls. And, if they can’t help financially, asking people to share your link with others can go a long way too. Here’s some more information on how to share outside of social media: 

Aside from sharing, I’d also recommend including some more detail in your story. Our post on how to write a fundraising story  may help provide some guidance on how to share your ask for help in a more effective way. Adding more pictures can make your cause feel a bit more personal and will help break up the text if you decide to add some more.

Starting with a lower, more reachable goal could also help encourage donors to give, because they’ll feel that their donations are really helping. And, listing out in detail exactly how the funds will be used will help gain trust with your supporters and they’ll know how their contributions will be helping you and your family. 

Join the discussion