S>oS

• 6 November 2021
  • 2 replies

hey so im determined to raise as much as possible to help my father get put to rest he passed away due to covid unexpectedly even though he was dealing with his ongoing heart failure, we had a plan and i was just starting to accept it. then boom, im shattered and my heart aches for my mother my dad and her were side by side through thick and thin, they were the true definition of soul mates!!!! but my mom is a phenomenal woman and is surviving she also had covid but is in recovery…. THANK GOD!!!! but i need help getting money for the funeral services and everything is pure caos right now because nobody in my family was prepared for the loss of my dad! so my question is how do i accomplish this!!!! i post updates and pics almost everday i share this over and over idk what else to do?????

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

hey so im determined to raise as much as possible to help my father get put to rest he passed away due to covid unexpectedly even though he was dealing with his ongoing heart failure, we had a plan and i was just starting to accept it. then boom, im shattered and my heart aches for my mother my dad and her were side by side through thick and thin, they were the true definition of soul mates!!!! but my mom is a phenomenal woman and is surviving she also had covid but is in recovery…. THANK GOD!!!! but i need help getting money for the funeral services and everything is pure caos right now because nobody in my family was prepared for the loss of my dad! so my question is how do i accomplish this!!!! i post updates and pics almost everday i share this over and over idk what else to do?????

Keep doing what your doing and maybe also try personal messages to friends. Sorry to hear about your dad 

Hey man I have respect for you you got a big heart I wish I could help you hand in there it will be ok 

Join the discussion