There is no exposure on my page

• 25 January 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

There is not enough exposure on my page. I pray every day that someone understands what it feels like to to be obese and then lose so much weight you look different. What can I do to get more attention?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @Sajdah Waqia If you’re just getting started with fundraising, I recommend that you check out this article here on how to raise your first donations. 

One of the best ways to get exposure is to ask your friends to share your GoFundMe. For tips on how to approach them, check out this post here. 

Userlevel 1

I have tried doing this I have shared it with them I don't have many friends I also asked them to share it for me.

Userlevel 1

Hey @Sajdah Waqia If you’re just getting started with fundraising, I recommend that you check out this article here on how to raise your first donations. 

One of the best ways to get exposure is to ask your friends to share your GoFundMe. For tips on how to approach them, check out this post here. 

I have tried doing this I have shared it with them I don't have many friends I also asked them to share it for me.

Wishing u the best.

Join the discussion