What Makes A Successful Campaign? We Are Glad You Asked!!!

• 1 April 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

We believe advertising, being transparent, and not being afraid to ask for help makes a successful campaign. It is okay to start off small. You don’t have to follow what everyone else is doing. Be creative and enjoy the process! Remember to always thank everyone for their support!

Thank you for reading about our experience.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Love this @Bellas Art Studio.Me LLC Thanks for taking the time to share! I would love to know more about the ways that you advertised your fundraiser. Did you do anything notable or particularly creative? I’d love some insight into your fundraising story and what worked especially well, versus something that maybe wasn’t as worthwhile. 

Userlevel 1

Thank you so much for reaching out to us. One of the unique things we did, was during our events, we would tell people that they could donate to our fundraiser, even small amounts (ex. 5, 10, 20). We would explain it was used for something specific that we needed the money for. We also used a QR code on our business cards that made it a little easier for them to navigate. I do want to let you know that we did not pay anything extra to advertise besides putting the QR code on our business cards. We did not pay any social media feeds.  We started with 500 as our original goal! Once we met that goal, we increased it! We did it that way so we could share our success story with everyone and let them know we have set a new goal. We will reach our 2nd goal very shortly!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Excellent ideas! Thank you so much for sharing with this community, so others can try incorporating that concept into their efforts. 

I’ve only advertised once, a YouYbe video interview. How did you do it, where & what do you suggest one should say?

Join the discussion