I get by with a little help from..

• 14 November 2021
  • 1 reply

Would anyone be willing to read my fundraiser to see what I can improve to be more successful?

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

@jennalee85251 welcome! I took a look at your fundraiser and do have a few suggestions for you:

1. Starting with a lower, more reachable goal amount early on might encourage donors to help. If that’s not possible, I recommend being very detailed in your expenses and explaining how you came to that goal amount. This can help promote transparency and build trust with your potential supporters. 
  2. The clarity of your main image could be a bit better. Also, if possible, try including some more pictures in your story to break up the text. Adding more images will help donors relate to your cause and makes it feel more personal. You can check out this post on how to choose a fundraiser image.
  3.  Your story is written really well! But, it is a bit long to read through. I would suggest cutting it down a bit and being upfront with what you need, and keeping only the necessary details in the story. Here’s another helpful post on how to write your fundraiser story. 

Join the discussion